Sunday, January 27, 2013

Hannah Dress by Yeppar

I had purchased a pattern by Yeppar a while ago, while waiting for the referral of my daughter from China & I really liked the simplicity behind it & how fast it is to sew up!

But I especially love the fact that instead of just seeing the finished product hang in my daughter's closet, I can now see her wearing it!

Here she is wearing one in a teal damask print. My daughter is currently 20 months old and weighs about 28 pounds so I made her a size 2t. I also stitched some ribbon around the waist instead of adding the little strip the pattern called for. 



Here's another one in an orange cotton print and a contrasting color for the little strip.



And I decided to make her a US themed one thinking I'd put it on her for our US Consulate appointment while in China. I added some ribbon at the bottom with pre stitched blue thread on it, so I just stitched right along the middle with a white thread. 




And here she is wearing it on December 3, 2012


I also like that these little dresses can be worn as tunics too with a long sleeve underneath & some leggings. Hoping to make a few more of these for the spring. 


No comments:

Post a Comment