Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Excited over Ribbon!!


I've been a fan of Patty Young for a while now - she's designed several beautiful fabric collections for Michael Miller in addition to many sewing patterns, and even ribbon ( like her most latest designs above ). I can't wait to receive my free ribbon sampler I recently won through her blog. I was so excited to find out I had won earlier that I belted out a couple of loud "Woothoots"....My hubby couldn't figure out what the heck I was so excited about. He knew it was sewing-related but he kept asking me "'what did you win?, did you win some money?, a sewing machine, a trip to New York? Tell me....tell me." So the look on his face when I finally told him I had won a pack of ribbon samples, well....you can say it was priceless.

No comments:

Post a Comment